Fig Vodka Martini is a unique mixture of vodka, triple sec, apple and lime juices, and Navarino Icons Fig Marmalade, but you can use any high quality fig jam or marmalade. If you love figs, you will love this easy cocktail. If you don't like figs, or think they don't belong in cocktails, read our recipe post and give it a chance.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. triple sec (or cointreau)
- 2 oz. apple juice
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice (half of one large lime)
- 2 teaspoons of Navarino Icons Fig Marmalade Click to purchase from our online pantry
- Garnish with slice of fig salami, or fresh fig.
- Mix jam and lime juice together in a shaker until jam is fully dissolved.
- Add ice, vodka, triple sec, and apple juice, and shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and garnish with a slice of fig salami or fresh fig.
We partner (affiliate links) with Drizly delivery service, so if you don’t have the alcoholic ingredients you can have them delivered.
Drink responsibly. If you are under the legal drinking age limit for your state or country, this recipe is not for you. Sorry.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: drinks
- Method: shake
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: gourmet food, easy recipe, cocktail using jam, drinks, drink with figs, holiday cocktail, holiday drink, drink with vodka