Greek Green Olive Crostini is an easy and quick party appetizer for any occasion. With just a few ingredients you can make an amazingly tasty party bite. These crostini are made with toasted baguettes, crushed Greek green olives, grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, Greek olive oil & garlic.
- Grill or broil slices of baguette brushed with olive oil. (See recipe post for suggested instructions)
- Roughly hand chop the green olives and garlic, and transfer to medium bowl.
- Add olive oil, and salt & pepper if needed. Then toss until combined.
- Top with olive mix, and then grate Parmesan cheese on top.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 4
- Category: party appetizer
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: party bites, easy party appetizer, bruschetta, dinner party, cocktail party appetizer