Try this very easy and simple Ham and Cheese Croissant / Crescent Roll recipe for a yummy breakfast. One of our “Easy 1-2-3” Recipes. In addition to Raz-Pepper Jam, you could top with any other jam. Other suggestions are below.
- Preheat the oven according to instructions on package.
- Gently unroll the crescent rolls.
- Into each roll spread 1/2 TableSpoons jam, 1/2 piece of cheese, and 1/2 slice of ham.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and place on a parchment-lined baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Brush tops with additional jam
- Bake according to instructions.
- Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: French (inspired)