Quick & easy no-bake honey cheesecake made with Labneh cheese and cream cheese filling sweetened with raw wildflower honey, with a crust made with amaretti cookies. Right before serving add the lemon honey-thyme drizzle.
Note: The recipe will have 8 servings if you make it in a 9" pie mold. Individual serving glasses will depend on the size of the glasses, and how full you make them. I personally serve an oversize serving and got 4 servings, and a tiny "cook's sample" for myself. The nutritional information & recipe is based on 8 serving.
- 2 cups Amaretti cookies
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons melted, unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped lemon thyme herb
- 16oz (2 x 8oz packages) room temperature cream cheese
- 1 + 2/3 cups Labneh Cheese (see alternative in blog post if you can't find)
- 1/4 cup raw honey - I use Raw Summer Wildflower Honey by Mohawk Valley Trading Co.
- 1 teaspoon (1 lemon) finely zested lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt -
- 1/3 cup raw honey - I used Raw Summer Wildflower Honey by Mohawk Valley Trading Co.
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons lemon thyme herb
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Place the Amaretti cookies in a clean plastic bag and crush them finely with a rolling pin.
- Mix the melted butter and chopped lemon thyme together in a bowl. Combine well.
- Add the cookie mixture to the bottom of 4 cocktail glasses or ramekins. The amount of crust will depend on the size of your dish, but should be around 3-4 Tablespoons per glass. Press it down to form an even layer. Set aside in the fridge.
- Add the cream cheese to a large bowl, along with the Labneh cheese, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sea salt. Mix using a handheld mixer until is well combined and a smooth texture.
- Divide cheesecake filling between the four crusted cocktail glasses, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- When the cheesecake is set, in a small saucepan warm on low heat the honey, lemon thyme leaves & lemon zest. It will take less than two minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool just a bit. Then drizzle over the cheesecake in the glasses.
Vitamin A 13%, Vitamin C 3%, Calcium 9%, Iron 5%, Vitamin B12 4%, Vitamin E 3%, Vitamin K 8%
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup aprox
- Calories: 408
- Sugar: 27.5 g
- Sodium: 586.3 mg
- Fat: 25.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.4 g
- Protein: 7.3 g
- Cholesterol: 59.9 mg
Keywords: no-bake recipe, no-bake dessert, no bake cheesecake, individual serving dessert