This honey mustard vinaigrette recipe is a tangy and sweet dressing made with a blend of honey mustard, apple cider vinegar, and extra-virgin olive oil. It's perfect for drizzling over a butter lettuce & pear salad or any other green salad for a burst of flavor.
If you like this recipe, join our newsletter to know about future ones.
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 head of bite-size torn pieces of Boston lettuce
- 1 peeled, cored and chopped pear
- 3 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 peeled, pitted and diced avocado
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Toast the pecans in a dry skillet until the pecan fragrance comes out. Set aside.
- Make the vinaigrette: Add the honey mustard, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a mason jar. Shake several times until is all blended and emulsifies. Set aside.
- Build the salad: In a serving bowl, place in layers the lettuce, pears, blue cheese, avocado, pomegranate seeds and green onion.
- Pour the salad dressing over the greens. Sprinkle on some chopped pecans.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: emulsifying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: salad dressing, honey mustard recipes, salad recipe, pear salad, butter lettuce salad