Jalapeño Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is great for any salad, but this particular salad was a perfect match for this vinaigrette. The salad is leaning towards that of southwestern or Tex-Mex style, and is very easy to make. In 5 minutes you can have lunch or dinner. Every ingredient has a protagonist role including the avocado, mixed green, chicken, black beans, cilantro, green onions & Manchego cheese.
Check the blog post for tips, variations, and drink pairing suggestions.
- 6oz grilled chicken sliced
- ½ cup black beans drained
- 1 cup of shredded Manchego Cheese
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 small bag mescaline mix or baby greens
Jalapeno Raspberry Vinaigrette Ingredients
Preparing the Vinaigrette
- Heat the Raz-Pepper Preserve in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients until emulsion is formed.
- Salt and pepper to taste and let cool to room temperature.
Preparing the Salad
- Toss the greens in a bowl. Next add in the manchego cheese, black beans and chicken.
- Add the avocado, green onion and cilantro.
- Toss with the Jalapeno Raspberry Vinaigrette.
Optional – For a fun presentation, serve in a flour tortilla bowl. Spray a small round baking dish with Pam cooking spray and place a flour tortilla in the bowl and spray the tortilla with a little more Pam. Bake at 425F for about 10 minutes or until a crispy. Place the tortilla bowl on a plate and fill with the chicken salad.
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Cuisine: American