Jalapeño Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is great for any salad, but this particular salad was a perfect match for this vinaigrette. The salad is leaning towards that of southwestern or Tex-Mex style, and is very easy to make. In 5 minutes you can have lunch or dinner.
Salad Ingredients Topped with Jalapeño Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Every ingredient has a protagonist role including the avocado, mixed green, chicken, black beans, cilantro, green onions & Manchego cheese.
As a variation, you can substitute the chicken with shrimp, or tofu. Also, you can add some nuts, carrot, mushroom, cherry tomatoes or broccoli. If you love avocado as much as me, I highly recommend my Best Guacamole Recipe with Charred Corn & Bacon recipe. Give it a try.
Drink suggestions: For a salad, the best pairing will be with beer or cider. You certainly can have wine but be aware that some of the ingredients of the salad like vinegar, onions or garlic could change the flavor of the wine. A good option will be a fruity wine.
Wine Suggestion for this salad with Jalapeño Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Here are some wines options perfect for salads: The wine score for those wines are between 93 and 94:
- 2013 Hirsch Gruner Veltliner-Gruner Veltliner from Austria
- 2013 Weingut Winzer Krems 'Kremser Wachtberg' Reserve Gruner Veltliner, Kremstal, Austria
- 2014 Familie Saahs Nikolaihof Hefeabzug Gruner Veltliner, Wachau, Austria
- 2014 Familie Saahs Nikolaihof im Weingebirge Gruner Veltliner Federspiel, Wachau, Austria
Try these other Salads & Vinaigrettes
- The Perfect Ratio for a Traditional Vinaigrette
- Yellow Pea Shoot Salad Recipe with Champagne Mustard Vinaigrette
- Classic Nicoise Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Grilled Summer Vegetables with Black Olive Vinaigrette
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette on Butter Lettuce & Pear Salad
- Watermelon Salad with Arugula, Blue Cheese & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Simple Heirloom Tomato Salad | Summer Salad