This Mediterranean mezze platter includes a wide selection of traditional Greek appetizers. Learn how to build your own stress-free mezze platter and impress your guests with a fantastic spread of tasty appetizers that they won’t forget.
If you like this recipe, join our newsletter.
Greek products from Hellenic Farms
- Kalamata Olives
- Vegan Fig Salami with Pistachio & Pepper
- Navarino Icons Olive Spoon Sweet Topping
- Pure Greek Honey with Honeycomb
- Roasted Aubergine and Red Pepper Spread
- Sweet Red Pepper and Graviera Cheese Spread
Pre-made or fresh ingredients:
- Fresh cucumbers
- Feta cheese
- Pita chips
- Fresh pomegranate
- Stuffed grape leaves
- Fresh figs
- Spread the hummus and tzatziki on a large platter. Spoon the tabbouleh into a pile on the platter. Add the olives in a small bowl in the center of the platter and the feta in cubes next to it.
- Arrange the cucumbers and carrots next to the tabbouleh. On the other side of the plate, place the stuffed grape leaves, and pita chips. Near the hummus add some halves of cherry tomatoes and fresh figs.
- Place the fig salami, honey with honeycomb, cherries, and pistachios in small bowls; and in a larger bowl, more pita chips. Open the jars of spreads and stick a spoon in each jar.
- Before serving, drizzle the hummus with olive oil and top with smoked chili flakes.
You can make the platter 3 hours before serving and cover with plastic wrap. Remove the platter from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
You can get most of the Greek products shipped to your door from Hellenic Farms.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: arranging
- Cuisine: Greek, Mediterranean
Keywords: Greek meze, Greek tapas, meze ideas, olives, platter, appetizer, mezze platter, middle eastern food, Greek food, grazing platter, food platter, grazing tables, grazing board, vegetarian recipe, Mediterranean Food, mazza