This Mediterranean Mezze Platter includes a wide selection of traditional Greek appetizers. Learn how to build your own stress-free mezze platter and impress your guests with a fantastic spread of tasty appetizers that they won’t forget.
- Kalamata Olives available in our online shop
- Vegan Fig Salami with Pistachio & Pepper available in our online shop
- Fresh cucumbers
- Feta cheese
- Pita chips
- Navarino Icons Olive Spoon Sweet Topping available in our online shop
- Fresh pomegranate
- Stuffed grape leaves
- Pure Greek Honey with Honeycomb available in our online shop
- Roasted Aubergine and Red Pepper Spread available in our online shop
- Sweet Red Pepper and Graviera Cheese Spread available in our online shop
- Fresh figs
- Spread the hummus and tzatziki on a large platter. Spoon the tabbouleh into a pile on the platter. Add the olives in a small bowl in the center of the platter and the feta in cubes next to it.
- Arrange the cucumbers and carrots next to the tabbouleh. On the other side of the plate, place the stuffed grape leaves, and pita chips. Near the hummus add some halves of cherry tomatoes and fresh figs.
- Place the fig salami, honey with honeycomb, cherries, and pistachios in small bowls; and in a larger bowl, more pita chips. Open the jars of spreads and stick a spoon in each jar.
- Before serving, drizzle the hummus with olive oil and top with smoked chili flakes.
You can make the platter 3 hours before serving and cover with plastic wrap. Remove the platter from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Meze, Side
- Method: arranging
- Cuisine: Greek, Mediterranean
Keywords: Greek meze, Greek tapas, meze ideas, olives, platter, appetizer, mezze platter, middle eastern food, Greek food, grazing platter, food platter, grazing tables, grazing board, vegetarian recipe, Mediterranean Food, mazza