Oven-roasted Chicken Thighs is a super easy recipe perfect for weeknight family dinners or weekend summer barbecues. This effortless recipe has only two ingredients and takes only 30 minutes to make. Moist, sticky, sweet and spicy, the secret ingredient for these Roasted Chicken Thighs is our Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce from Terrapin Ridge Farms.
- 6 chicken thighs, bone-in & skinless
- 1/2 jar Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 400F
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on the chicken thighs
- Pour the Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce over the chicken and coat all the pieces with the sauce.
- After 15 minutes brush more of the sauce.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked
- Category: Dinners, Lunch
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 399
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 363.5 mg
- Fat: 12.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8 g
- Protein: 59.2 g
- Cholesterol: 281 mg