Pan Grilled Shrimp with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce. You will LOVE how sweet, spicy and so easy this recipe is! Made with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce from Terrapin Ridge Farms, it’s an easy perfect recipe for a quick meal during a weeknight or for a BBQ weekend day.
- 24 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup or more Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce Click to buy in our online shop
- In a zip-lock bag mix the shrimp and the Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce.
- Marinate for 3 hours or more.
- Turn on the grill pan on medium heat.
- Put the shrimp on the pan grill and add salt & pepper to the side that is up.
- Cook 2 minute per side or until is pink in each side.
Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 22%, Calcium 2%, Iron 1%
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 31
- Sugar: 2.7 g
- Sodium: 136.1 mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.8 g
- Protein: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 30.2 mg