Pan Grilled Shrimp is the perfect easy recipe for a quick meal on a weeknight or to include as part of your summer BBQ weekend. You will LOVE how sweet, spicy and so easy this recipe is!
Easiest way to serve Pan Grilled Shrimp is as an appetizer with some Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce on the side. But you can also serve in a Cobb or California-style salad, or in tacos or a ‘po boy.
When cooking the shrimp, Let the shrimp marinate in the Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce from Terrapin Ridge Farms for 2-3 hours. The best method of how to cook shrimp in the pan is to set the stove on medium-high heat, sear one side until the color turns pink. Then flip the shrimp to the other side and follow the same process. Do not overcook the shrimp because it will become tough.
Here are some pairing ideas using Pan Grilled Shrimp or Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce:
- Cobb Salad with Pan-Grilled Shrimp. Do a dressing adding some of the sauce in your basic dressing recipe.
- California-style chopped salad with avocado and pan-grilled shrimp. Also, use the basic dressing recipe with the sauce.
- Of course with white rice or mash potato with some extra Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce.
- Pan-grilled shrimp with a basic quinoa recipe
- Pan-grilled shrimp po’ boys
- Pan-grilled shrimp fajitas or tacos with avocado and cilantro.
Recipes to enjoy this Summer at your outdoor Barbecue cooking with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce:
Pan Grilled Shrimp with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
Yield 4 serving
Pan Grilled Shrimp with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce. You will LOVE how sweet, spicy and so easy this recipe is! Made with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce from Terrapin Ridge Farms, it’s an easy perfect recipe for a quick meal during a weeknight or for a BBQ weekend day.
- 24 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup or more Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
- In a zip-lock bag mix the shrimp and the Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce.
- Marinate for 3 hours or more.
- Turn on the grill pan on medium heat.
- Put the shrimp on the pan grill and add salt & pepper to the side that is up.
- Cook 2 minute per side or until is pink in each side.
Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 22%, Calcium 2%, Iron 1%
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 136.1 mg
Total Carbohydrates 3.8 g
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 3.4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy