Pumpkin Hummus is the perfect appetizer for Fall holiday parties. Made of chickpeas, pumpkin puree, LIA Greek EVOO, tahini, garlic, cumin, and parsley, you will LOVE this quick, easy and delicious recipe.
If you like this recipe, join our newsletter to know about future ones.
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 1 Tablespoon LIA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 3 cloves of roasted garlic or raw garlic
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 TeaSpoon Pure Greek Sea Salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons water (if needed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon sumac
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Combine chickpeas, pumpkin purée, tahini, lemon juice, parsley, cumin, garlic, LIA extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor, and process until creamy and smooth.
- Refrigerate: Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 5 days.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds & sumac.
Adjust salt as needed
Refrigerate up to 5 days
Hummus doesn't freeze well. Don't freeze it
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 4.1 g
- Sodium: 305 mg
- Fat: 8.2 g
- Trans Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7 g
- Fiber: 5.8 g
- Protein: 6.6 g
Keywords: Dip, snack, appetizer, snack, appetizer, entertaining, Weeknight, make ahead , light, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, kids, middle eastern food, roasted pumpkin hummus, pumpkin hummus, hummus appetizers, pumpkin hummus recipe, fall appetizer plates