Pumpkin Spice Mocha is available all year round. With this easy mochaccino recipe, you can make your favorite hot or cold mocha at home. No more waiting for the fall season at Starbucks for your favorite drink.
If you like this recipe, join our newsletter to know about future ones.
- 6oz (4 shots) of espresso
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 4 Tablespoons Cinnamon-infused Vermont maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa mix (or reduce maple syrup, if sweetened)
- 1.5 cups hot milk
- Whipped cream
- Hazelnut liquor
- Caramel Sauce
- Brew the espresso shots (or make strong coffee)
- Warm the milk
- Mix together the espresso, pumpkin pie spice, syrup, cocoa mix and hot milk.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream, hazelnut liquor, and/or caramel sauce.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: brewing
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: starbucks cafe mocha, starbucks drinks, hot drinks, pumpkin spice mocha, pumpkin mocha, pumpkin spice mocha recipe, mocha pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin mocha latte, pumpkin spice mocha latte, mocha pumpkin, pumpkin mocha recipe, mocha pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice mocha starbucks