Pumpkin Spice Mocha is available all year round. With this easy recipe, you can make your favorite hot or cold mocha at home. No more waiting for the fall season at Starbucks for your favorite drink.
- 4 shots of espresso
- 2 teaSpoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 TableSpoons Cinnamon Infused Organic Vermont Maple Syrup Click to purchase from our online shop
- 4 teaSpoons unsweetened cocoa mix (or reduce maple syrup if sweetened)
- 1–1/2 cup hot milk
- Whipped Cream
- Hazelnut liquor
- Caramel Sauce Click to purchase from our online shop
- Brew the espresso shots (or make strong coffee)
- Warm the milk
- Mix together the espresso, pumpkin pie spice, syrup, cocoa mix and hot milk.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream, hazelnut liquor, and/or caramel sauce.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 8-oz
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 33.5 g
- Sodium: 92.7 mg
- Saturated Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 38.7 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 6.6 g
- Cholesterol: 18.3 mg