Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes: Surprise your partner with a breakfast of Dominican coffee, Prosecco with orange juice, and light, fluffy and very filling Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes with some fresh blackberries & raspberries. The nutrition does not include the Vermont Maple Syrup on top. Recipe adapted from BH&G Best Pumpkin recipes.
If you like this recipe, join our newsletter to know about future ones.
- Combine wet ingredients: In a medium bowl, lightly beat the egg, and then combine with milk, pumpkin, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
- Add 2 cups of pancake mix (see our Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix recipe) and combine well. You can add more if you think the batter is too thin. Add more milk if too thick.
- Measure: For standard-size pancakes, pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly buttered frying pan or grill; spread the center if necessary. You can add more to make bigger size pancakes.
- Cook over first side on medium heat for 2 minutes until golden; turn over when top surface is bubbly and edges are slightly dry.
- Serve with butter and pour on our delicious Vermont Maple Syrup
Reduce or raise heat after the first pancake depending on how it turns out.
Store leftover liquid pancake mix in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Mix together before cooking.
Store any leftover cooked pancakes individually in the refrigerator; reheat in a microwave and toaster, or in a toasted oven.
Layer any cooked pancakes between waxed paper in the freezer up to 1 month
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: frying
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 3.1 g
- Sodium: 288.4 mg
- Fat: 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.7 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
Keywords: flapjacks, silver dollars, fluffy pancakes, pan cakes, spiced pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin spice pancakes, pumpkin pancakes with pancake mix, pumpkin pie spice pancakes, pumpkin spice maple syrup