How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
Hello My Friends,
Here is how to make homemade pumpkin spice pancake mix. It’s as easy as 1-2-well it’s really just as easy as “1”.
In a large bowl, mix together:
- all-purpose flour
- white whole wheat flour
- pumpkin pie spice
- baking powder
- nonfat dry milk powder
See the recipe below for the exact measurements. Now, you don’t want to just have this sitting in your cupboard all season, so make some Pumpkin Spice Pancakes!
Additional uses for Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix besides pancakes:
- Spiced Apple Ring Pancake, A Cozy Kitchen
- Spiced Pumpkin Waffle – recipe coming soon.
- Nutty Toffee Bars, Chocolate Chocolate and More
- Homemade Donuts – eHow
- Sweet Fried Banana Bites – Frugal Coupon Living
- Breakfast Pizza – Delish Plan
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix, great for making Pumpkin Waffles & Pumpkin Pancakes. It’s as easy as 1-2-well it’s really just as easy as “1”. Just mix all these ingredients together and you’re done. You can also serve the pancakes with any of our Vermont Organic Maple Syrups.
- 3–3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 TableSpoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup baking powder
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaSpoon salt
- In a large bowl stir together all of the ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 6 months.
- Use this mix to make Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
If you want to make a smaller batch than the 9 cups in the recipe card, here is a half-batch that make about 5 cups:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 TableSpoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 TableSpoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaSpoon salt
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 5.5 g
- Sodium: 183.1 mg
- Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.3 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 3.7 mg
Keywords: homemade pancake mix