Stone Fruit Caprese Salad is a summery dish made using fresh, seasonal heirloom tomatoes, colored cherry tomatoes, and stone fruits like cherries, nectarines, peaches, apricots, and plums. Topped with creamy burrata cheese and basil, this wonderful recipe is seasoned with FIVE extra virgin olive oil and sea salt.
- 1 Nectarine
- 1 Peach
- 1 Plum
- 1 Apricot
- 1 Bunch of basil
- 1 large (2 small) heirloom yellow tomato
- 1 large (2 small) heirloom red tomato
- 1-2 cups cherries
- 2 Fresh burratas
- Half a pint multi-color cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaSpoon Sea Salt Fleur De Sel available in our online shop
- Drizzle (about 1 TableSpoon) FIVE Greek Ultra Extra Virgin Olive Oil available in our online shop
- Cut all fruits and vegetables.
- Plate them at your liking. Suggestion: Plate first the larger pieces like the tomatoes. Then the medium size ones, and the last elements are the cherries and cherry tomatoes, the burrata, and the fresh basil leaves.
- Category: Salads
- Method: slicing
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: fruit salad, cheese and fruit salad, burrata salad, summer salad