This Tomato Salad is an easy simple salad with lots of colors and textures. Heirloom tomatoes are sweet and juicy and contrast beautifully with briny feta. Add a bit of crunch with red onions and vividly colored microgreens, and you’re good to go.
- 3 different colored heirloom tomatoes, cut into assorted slices and wedges
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen or fresh.
- 1 cup microgreens
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cut in small cubes
- 2 TableSpoons Melia Extra Virgin Olive Oil available in our online shop
- 1/2 teaSpoon ground black pepper.
- 1/2 teaSpoon Fleur de Sel Sea Salt available in our online shop
- Place: In a serving plate, place the cut tomatoes, the corn, the sliced red onions, and the cubed feta cheese. Top with microgreens.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, Fleur de Sel sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Category: salad
- Method: tossing
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: summer recipe, tomato recipe, healthy salad