Semi-homemade Vanilla Fig Ice Cream. In this recipe we use Fig Preserves. This ice cream is perfect for a hot summer day, or for a well deserved treat any time of the year.
- 1/2 cup chilled Fig Preserves
- 1 pint premium vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 Tablespoon cognac (optional)
- Put ice cream in the refrigerator for about an hour. TIP: set a timer to remind you.
- Stir Fig Preserves and cognac into softened ice cream.
- Flatten down in the container and freeze until firm.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 14.5 g
- Sodium: 52.9 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 4.7 g
- Cholesterol: 29 mg