The vegetable egg rolls with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce matches perfectly in our collection of 1-2-3 easy entertainment recipes. It has just a few ingredients, is made in less than 30 minutes, and the best part is it only has 3 ingredients and a 3 steps preparation. Your friends will love this dish. For more 1-2-3 easy recipes, please join our newsletter “Tasty Happening”.
- 1 bag of your favorite prepackaged cole slaw, shredded cabbage, or broccoli slaw
- 1 jar Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce Click to order from our online shop
- Wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a skillet, add the olive oil and saute the vegetables with salt and pepper until they soften but are still crunchy. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Place a wonton sheet in a diamond style and put some of the vegetable mixture in the center. To wrap, moisten the edges of the wonton sheet then fold the right and left sides into the center. Then tuck in the bottom side and roll until sealed into the egg roll shape.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degree F.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the egg rolls in the basket without touching each other.
- Spray the egg rolls lightly with the cooking spray.
- Cook for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from the basket and serve with the Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce.
- Place on a baking sheet, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy them with some Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
- Category: Appetizer, Dinner
- Method: saute and bake
- Cuisine: Asian