The vegetable egg rolls with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce matches perfectly in our collection of easy 1-2-3 entertainment recipes. They are made in less than 30 minutes, have only 3 ingredients, and a 3 step preparation. Your friends will love this dish.
- 1 large bag or two small bags of your favorite prepackaged coleslaw, shredded cabbage, or broccoli slaw
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil available in our online shop
- 1 jar of Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce available in our online shop
- 1 pack of 20 Nasoya Vegan Egg Roll Wraps or similar
- In a skillet, add the olive oil and saute the vegetables with salt and pepper until they soften but are still crunchy. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Place a wrapper in front of you in a diamond style, and put some of the vegetable mixture in the center. To wrap, moisten the edges of the wrapper, then fold the bottom corner into the center. Then tuck the right and left sides, and roll until sealed into the egg roll shape. If it doesn't seal shut, make sure your final edges are moist.
In Air Fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degree F.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the egg rolls in the basket without letting them touch each other.
- Spray the egg rolls lightly with the cooking spray.
- Cook for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from the basket and serve with the Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce.
- Place on a baking sheet, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy them with some Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: air-fryer & bake
- Cuisine: American/Chinese
Keywords: air fryer egg roll, Chinese appetizer, take-out food, vegan recipe, vegetarian recipe, Chinese-American food, side dish, air-fryer recipe, spring roll, vegetable egg rolls, homemade egg rolls