This veggie pizza recipe has a crispy cauliflower pizza crust with Greek olive bruschetta as a base, then tomato slices, and red onions. We top this pizza with fresh feta, arugula, cherry tomatoes, and vinaigrette-tossed zucchini. This low-carb cauliflower pizza crust is versatile, and you can add so many other colorful veggies. The result is light and airy pizzas as nutritious as they are crave quenchers.
Zucchini pickled salad
- 1 cup shaved zucchini (from 1 zucchini, you may have some leftover)
- 1 TableSpoon white wine vinegar
- 1 TableSpoon LIA Extra Virgin Olive Oil available in our online shop
- 1/2 teaSpoon Oregano Sea Salt, divided available in our online shop
- 2 thin cauliflower pizza crusts (1 box)
- 1/2 cup Navarino Icons Olive Bruschetta available in our online shop
- 2 1/2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaSpoon Smoked Red Pepper Flakes available in our online shop
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped / chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 400°F with oven rack in top position.
- Stir together vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon oregano sea salt in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini; let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Prep pizza: Place two pizza crusts on a baking sheet and spread the olive bruschetta over them. Sprinkle evenly over the crusts the feta cheese, slices of tomato, red onion, and top with smoked red pepper flakes.
- Bake on top rack until slightly crispy, following the box instructions. I baked it for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Add the Toppings: Top the pizza with arugula, the zucchini mixture (remove excess liquid), red onions, cherry tomatoes, basil, and a little extra feta cheese. Serve.
This pizza veggie pizza is very versatile. You can use any vegetable that is in season.
Besides our Olive Bruschetta, you can use any other pesto or bruschetta that you have on hand.
Remember to have a combination of cooked and fresh vegetables to add brightness to this pizza.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: vegetable pizza, cauliflower pizza crust, vegetarian pizza, low-carb pizza, healthy pizza, Mediterranean pizza, feta cheese, zucchini recipe, cauliflower recipe, olive bruschetta, pesto sauce, appetizer, easy pizza recipe, semi-homemade