This Watermelon Cocktail Vodka Punch recipe is a take on the classic Cosmo cocktail with a refreshing twist. Instead of making individual servings, think ahead and save time by setting yourself up with a big batch, and enjoy the whole night with this refreshing cocktail and your friends.
- 3 cups vodka
- 3 cups watermelon juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (directions below)
- Watermelon balls, for garnish
- Make the watermelon juice: place the watermelon pieces in a blender, and blend until smooth. Strain using a fine mesh strainer.
- Make the Simple Syrup: Combine 1 cup of white sugar and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and let cool completely. Makes about 1.5 cups.
- Make the Punch: Pour the vodka, watermelon juice, lime juice and simple syrup into a large pitcher, and stir.
- Serve in a hollowed-out watermelon or punch bowl, and pour into punch glasses or cocktail glasses with a ladle.
Keep the simple syrup covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
We partner (affiliate links) with Drizly delivery service, so if you don’t have the alcoholic ingredients you can have them delivered.
Drink responsibly. If you are under the legal drinking age limit for your state or country, this recipe is not for you. Sorry.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: USA
Keywords: cosmopolitan, classic cocktail, watermelon Cosmo, watermelon cosmopolitan, watermelon vodka cocktail