Looking for a really EASY RECIPE for your next entertainment party? Then you came to the right place because the Seafood Artichoke Pesto Gratin is a stress-free party delight. Just a few ingredients and in 10 minutes you'll have it ready. Salty crackers will go really well or even vegetables.
- 1/4 pound fresh crab meat
- 1/4 pound cooked bay shrimp
- 6 TableSpoons Artichoke Pesto Click to order from our online shop
- 2 TableSpoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together crab, shrimp, and Artichoke Pesto.
- Divide between two 1-cup shallow baking dishes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place dishes in shallow pan. Broil about 6 minutes, or until bubbling and hot.
- Serve with lightly toasted baguette slices as an appetizer or a main dish.
- Category: Dinners
- Cuisine: French