How Can We Help You?
Carlos and Geoffrey here at Spoonabilities. We love sharing with you our passion for discovering new flavor combinations and creating new recipes for you to try. We love travelling and discovering new dishes, and want to help bring these flavors to you. Sometimes we recreate a dish or cocktail we discover at a new restaurant we visit.
Please try our recipes and comment on them so that other people can benefit from your experience, and we can better assist you and our other visitors.
If you have any comments, concerns or issues, compliments or complements, please contact us. We are available to assist you.
Carlos and Geoffrey
Contact Info & Hours
EMAIL is the best way to reach us and make sure we receive all the most accurate information in your message. We will respond to all emails as soon as possible, and definitely within 1-2 business day. You may also reach us at 786.471.0710.
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (E.S.T.)
Saturday & Sunday Closed
I have an idea for a recipe, where can I send it?
- We love to hear about new ideas from our viewers, and recipes you have tried! You can send us your ideas and requests via our Contact Page. You can also share your creations on our Instagram or Pinterest feeds by tagging @Spoonabilities. We look forward to reading them.
What happened to your gourmet food products?
- This year, 2023, 10 years after we began Spoonabilities, we let go of the gourmet food shop, and will be concentrating on beefing up (pun intended) our recipes and blog posts, and better marketing Carlos's food and product photography services. You will see mentions of different gourmet products here and there on recipe pages, and that's why. It will take a while to update everything.
Three of our past suppliers have agreed to give all our customers 10% off when ordering directly on their shop sites. They are true partners. If you subscribe to our bi-weekly recipe newsletter, you'll receive the 10% off coupon code and links to the product shops. They include high-quality products from Greece, Black & Bolyard brown butters, Riza honey & tahini, and more.
One of your recipes calls for a specific flavor of a product, but I only have a different one – can I substitute it?
- YES! This is the main reason we created Spoonabilities. We ourselves have started making a dish only to find out we are missing a specific product. Likewise, we have had a half jar of “X” in the refrigerator and wondered what other recipe we could use it in. Search our recipe pages to see what else you can make with the product you have. This is also where your creativity comes in. Don’t be scared. Feel free to substitute one flavor for another based on your tastes. That being said, feel free to email us and ask for our recommendation.
How can I find a recipe for a specific product that I already have?
- If it's a product you ordered from us, you can search for recipes on our website by going to the top of the page and using the search field. Each product we sold was used in a number of recipes.
- If you purchased the product somewhere else, we may still be able to help you. Let us know what you are trying to use, and we'll see if we can come up with a recipe for you. Our motto is "No Jars Left Behind."