Today I made a Salmon with Pumpkin Honey Mustard Glaze. I have a love/hate relationship with salmon that I don’t know how to explain. I like salmon but at the same time, I get tired of it very easily. I know that salmon is an excellent source of vitamin B12, vitamin D, and selenium. Also, it is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, protein and many more nutritional benefits. The only time that I eat salmon is at home and I never order in a restaurant.
Salmon with Pumpkin Honey Mustard Glaze is an Easy 1-2-3 Recipe
There is one recipe for salmon that I really like with a glaze made from mustard and honey. This time I decided to upgrade the recipe adding some fall flavor with our Pumpkin Honey Mustard. This is a really “Easy 1-2-3” recipe and you can have a meal done in less than 20 minutes.
This is the kind of meal that Geoffrey loves because it is sweet and tangy and the glaze keeps the salmon very moist.
Try this tasty salmon recipe with Pumpkin Honey Mustard and share with your foodie friends with hashtags #Spoonabilities #SalmonPumpkinHoneyMustard. Also, leave your comments below. We love to hear from you.
Wishing you Tasty Happenings,
Salmon with Pumpkin Honey Mustard Glaze
This Salmon with Pumpkin Honey Mustard Glaze recipe is my go-to recipe when I cook salmon because it is easy to make with only a few steps, the mustard glaze keeps the salmon moist and gives a lot of flavor with only one ingredient. You can make this dish in 15 minutes for any weeknight dinner.
- 2 Salmon Fillets without skin
- 3 TableSpoon Pumpkin Honey Mustard
- 1 teaSpoon olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- A few dashes of garlic powder
- Place the salmon in a baking (broil proof) dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder on both side.
- You can do this in two different steps...
- My way- I sear the salmon both side, one minute each side. Then transfer the salmon to the baking dish and add the Pumpkin Honey Mustard. Broil with the dish 6 inches from the heat for about 13 minutes.
- The easier way- Put the salmon in a broiler pan and add the Pumpkin Honey Mustard on top.
- Broil with top 6 inches from the heat for about 15 minutes.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.