Asiago Crab Artichoke Dip is an easy appetizer recipe that you can make in under 30 minutes. Made with our Artichoke Pesto, this dip is lemony, cheese & meaty.
Asiago Crab Artichoke Dip Appetizer Recipe
Today my friends, I have for you a super delicious appetizer Asiago Crab Artichoke Dip. This recipe is very easy to make, and you can make it in under 30 minutes. I love this kind of recipe because I just have to open a couple of jars, throw everything in a bowl, mix, bake, and serve. I was so inspired by this appetizer dip recipe that I made my very first food video, which you can watch below.
VIDEO - Making Asiago Crab Artichoke Dip
Note about the video below: We originally made this recipe with two products we no longer carry. Although we've tested and tasted the recipe with our new L’Epicurien Artichoke Pesto which is available in our online shop, we have not remade the video yet.
You can rest assured that this Asiago Crab Artichoke Dip recipe is fully tested and tasted. That's because the first time it was too watery and I had to adjust the ingredients for a thicker consistency. This Asiago Crab Artichoke dip is lemony, cheesy and meaty. I love recipes with lemon flavor, and this one is one of the best.
Like this recipe so far? Be the first to know when we release new ones!
More recipes using L’Epicurien Artichoke Pesto
This easy appetizer recipe has one of our top selling products here at Spoonabilities. For a good dip, you need to use products crafted with all-Natural premium ingredients like Artichoke Pesto, which is inspired by Mediterranean flavors. Made in small batches, use this artichoke pesto as the filling for ravioli, spread it on a pita, or mix it with other dips to create unique flavors. This gourmet pesto is an excellent pairing with many different pastas, baked chicken, and broiled fish. This wonderful sauce and spread has endless Spoonabilities. Check out all the recipes we have that you can make with this pesto:
- Artichoke Pesto Pasta Salad with Green Bean and Potato
- Stuffed Roasted Chicken with Artichoke Pesto
- Artichoke Parmesan Bites – Delicious Party Bites
- Smoked Turkey Artichoke Panini
- Easy Parmesan Artichoke Risotto
- Seafood Artichoke Pesto Gratin
- Easy Artichoke Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms
- Zucchini Noodles with Artichoke Pesto & Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Happy Recipe Making!
Asiago Crab Artichoke Dip is an easy appetizer recipe that you can make in under 30 minutes. Made with our Artichoke Pesto, this dip is lemony, cheese & meaty. I love this kind of recipe because I just have to open a couple of jars, throw everything in a bowl, mix, bake, and serve. Delicious!
- 1 cup Artichoke Pesto Click to order in our online shop
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 cup grated fontina cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz crab meat in chunky pieces
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup creme fraiche
- 2 teaSpoons lemon zest
- 1 TeaSpoon Chile pepper paste
- 1 TeaSpoon fresh parsley
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Green onion - Optional for garnish
- Pre-heat the oven at 380F.
- In a medium bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a baking dish and top with more cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add some chopped tomatoes & green onion as a garnish.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 358
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 737.1 mg
- Fat: 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 87.8 mg
Available here today in our online shop: