Sausage Bites with a sweet and tangy L’Epicurien Fig Mustard is an easy appetizer for your next party.
In this Sausage Bites with Fig Mustard recipe, the combination of the mustard with fig is superb, and perfectly matches with sausage bites and pretzels. The flavor is sweet but at the same time tangy. It also goes very well with dried cured meats.
- 3 links of high quality sausage
- Pretzel sticks (thin, salted)
- 1/4 cup L’Epicurien Fig Mustard Click to purchase in our online pantry
- Cook the sausage links in a saute pan.
- Once cool, slice into 1/2 inch circles. When you are ready to serve, insert a pretzel into the sausage round (think of it like a toothpick) so that the pretzel is standing straight up.
- Plate and serve with the fig mustard.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: International
Available Now for purchase in our online shop: