Caramel Apple Blondies Brownies are gooey, chewy, and addictive bars that are super easy to make. They are perfect for any time of year as long as you have some fresh apples.
Hello my friends. This caramel apple blondies brownies recipe came out a little late during last year’s holiday hustle and bustle. But Gala apple season goes from September to May, so it’s still a good pick, and it's never too late to eat something with the delicious Caramel Sauces from our friends at Fat Toad Farm.
These gooey, chewy, and addictive bars are super easy to make. They are perfect for any time of year as long as you have some fresh apples. Normally you will find the most recognized varieties like Granny Smith, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, and Gala apples at the supermarkets all year round.
For this recipe, I used Gala Apples, which you will find all year around. This apple is very juicy, aromatic and sweet.
What is the difference between Blondies and Brownies?
It's my first time baking blondies, and I thought they were the same thing as brownies. But they are a more rich and sweet dessert bar. The main difference is the substitution of cocoa for vanilla, and they contain brown sugar. That being said, many people do call blondies "blondies brownies" because most people don't know what blondies are.
Like this recipe so far? Be the first to know when we release new ones!
Making Caramel Apple Blondies Brownies
The steps to making caramel apple blondie brownies are very simple.
- First, peel and cut the apples into small chunks. Then simmer the apples with caramel sauce. Set aside until we prepare the batter.
- Start making the batter by mixing together the dry ingredients like the flour and baking powder. In a stand mixer, whip the butter until it becomes soft and creamy, then it’s time to add the brown sugar and mix until it’s well blended and creamy.
- Next is the step where you add the eggs and make sure to scrape the bowl to make sure everything is incorporated, and then add the vanilla. Set the mixer on low, start to add the flour in stages and mix until is well combined, always scrapping the bowl.
- Take the bowl out of the stand and fold in the apple caramel mixture. Transfer into the prepared pan and with a spatula, spread evenly. Place in the oven and bake. Use the traditional toothpick method to confirm that it is ready.
Let the Caramel Apple Blondies Brownies cool and drizzle with any of the Caramel Sauces from Fat Toad Farm. Slice into squares. You will love the extra caramel sauce on top of this decadent, chewy dessert bar.
And we love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Have a fun week!
Interested in more recipes with caramel sauce?
- 6 Creamy Dreamy Caramel Sauce Recipes You will Crave All Year Long
- Orange Shortbread Cookies filled with Caramel Sauce
- Mini Caramel Apples
- Samoas Cookie Caramel Coconut Bars | Caramel DeLites
Caramel Apple Blondies Brownies are gooey, chewy, moist, and addictive. This dessert recipe has small pieces of apples that are simmered in caramel sauce, featuring our Goat's Milk Caramel Sauces from Fat Toad Farm.
- 4 cups diced Gala apples
- ½ cup Caramel Sauce from Fat Toad Farm. Click to see different flavors and purchase from our online shop
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ sticks softened butter
- 2 ⅓ cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine apples and caramel sauce in a pan, stir and simmer for about 4 minutes over low heat. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Beat the butter until light and creamy, using a stand mixer.
- Add the brown sugar and cream well.
- Put in the eggs one at a time beating well after each one and scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. Mix on high until the batter is light and airy.
- Pour in the vanilla and mix.
- Add the flour mixture in stages and mix on low speed until it's all combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Turn off the mixer and add the apple mixture and sauce. Using a spatula, fold the apple mix thoroughly into the batter.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Spread the batter out evenly towards the edges.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool and drizzle more Goat's Milk Caramel Sauce
- Slice into squares.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 391
- Sugar: 31.3 g
- Sodium: 154.1 mg
- Fat: 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 63.9 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 83.8 mg
Keywords: blondies, dessert recipe
Available here today in our online shop:
Available via these Amazon links:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.