I’m a big fan of Indian food, and as soon I saw this product “Garam Masala Stoneground Mustard” I had to include it as one of our products. I found this recipe which I wasn’t expecting the flavors that came out of there. Very delicious dish!!!
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Garlic (minced)
- 1 Cup Yellow onion (small diced)
- 1/3 Cup Garam Masala Stonegroud Mustard
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 (16 oz) Cans of Garbanzo Beans
- 6 – 8 oz Spinach (4 large handfuls, stems removed)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Basmati rice (cooked)
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add onion and cook for 3 – 4 minutes while stirring.
- Mix the Garam Masala Mustard, tomatoes and water into onion mixture and continue cooking 4 – 5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans and add to mixture.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes until beans are soft and tender. Add spinach and mix until wilted.
- Continue to simmer for 8 – 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt & pepper and serve on top of some cooked rice.