Peanut Butter Jelly Bars are a delicious treat made with Scandinavian Delights Blackberry Fruit Spread.
A few more pictures of Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars with Blackberry Fruit Spread
Peanut Butter Jelly Bars with Blackberry Fruit Spread
Peanut Butter Jelly Bars are sweet and delicious. Good source of energy for breakfast or a snack. We used Scandinavian Delights Blackberry Fruit Spread. Think PB&J sandwich + Energy Bar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaSpoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaSpoon salt
- 6 TableSpoons softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaSpoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Blackberry Fruit Spread or your favorite gourmet jam
- 2/3 cup salted peanuts, chopped (or walnuts or other nuts)
- Heat oven to 350F. Place nonstick aluminum foil in the bottom and overhanging sides of a 9X13X2 inch baking dish: set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Beat butter and sugar on medium high speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and beat until incorporated
- Add peanut butter and beat well until blended, about 2 minutes.
- On low speed, add in flour and mix until just blended. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread with jam and sprinkle with peanuts
- Bake and additional 5 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack, then lift from pan using aluminum foil, cut into 18 bars.
Cuisine American, Vegetarian
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.