Fig Almond & Brie Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups is another recipe from our “Easy 1-2-3” Recipe Collection. This appetizer is ready in less than 15 minutes.
Fig Almond & Brie Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups are soft, sweet and crunchy. Roll-ups can be made ahead: wrap each rolled-up tortilla individually in plastic wrap and chill.
What wine to pour with Fig Almond & Cheese Tortilla Rollups
Wines: Continuing our new tradition, we want to give you the best wines that pair well with our recipes. This time, we are bringing these options thanks to our friends from Deli Pair. Enjoy any of these with confidence:
- Red: Valpolicella Classico Superiore from Veneto, Italy
- Red: Amarone from Veneto, Italy
- White: Pinot Gris (dry) from Veneto, Italy.
More Recipes using Fig & Almond Confit
- Fig Jam-Filled Almond Cupcakes
- Fig Almond Tartlets
- Fig Almond Cake Crumble Recipe | Fig Almond Torte
- Vanilla Fig Almond Ice Cream
Fig Almond & Brie Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups
Yield 14 -16
Fig Almond & Brie Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups is another recipe from our "Easy 1-2-3" Recipe Collection. This appetizer is ready in less than 15 minutes. These roll ups are soft, sweet and crunchy, and can be made ahead: wrap each rolled-up tortilla individually in plastic wrap and chill. Made with our L’Epicurien Fig & Almond Confit
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch size)
- 1/4 cup (about 2 oz.) brie cheese, softened
- 6 TableSpoons L’Epicurien Fig & Almond Confit Click to order online here in our shop
- 2 TableSpoons minced toasted almonds
- Spread each tortilla with 2 TableSpoons softened brie cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of 3 TableSpoons of the Fig & Almond Confit on top.
- Sprinkle 1 TableSpoon minced toasted almonds on top of that.
- Roll up tightly.
- With a bread knife, slice into 3/4-inch rounds.Makes 14 to 16 appetizers, (allow 3 to 4 per serving).
Serving Size 14-16
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.6 g
Saturated Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 4.1 mg
Sodium 77.5 mg
Total Carbohydrates 4.3 g
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 2.2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.