WOW we need to update this recipe. For now, also enjoy these other salads with vinaigrette dressings?
- Yellow Pea Shoot Salad Recipe with Champagne Mustard Vinaigrette
- Classic Nicoise Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Watermelon Salad with Arugula, Blue Cheese & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Grilled Summer Vegetables with Black Olive Vinaigrette
- Jalapeño Raspberry Vinaigrette on Mixed Green Salad with Chicken, Avocado, Black Beans & Manchego
Delicious & Sweet Fig Vinaigrette is great for any kind of salad. Crumbles some cheese on top for an added touch.
- ¼ cup Mr. & Mrs. Greek Kalamata Fig Jam Click to buy in our online pantry
- 1 TableSpoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TableSpoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaSpoon sea salt
- pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 TableSpoon minced shallot (optional)
- Place jam in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 10 seconds.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients until completely combined.
- Cool to room temperature.
You can use several other jams to make this same vinaigrette
- Category: sauce
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: Greek