WOW we need to update this recipe. For now, also enjoy these other salads with vinaigrette dressings?
- The Perfect Ratio for a Traditional Vinaigrette
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Yellow Pea Shoot Salad Recipe with Champagne Mustard Vinaigrette
- Classic Nicoise Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Watermelon Salad with Arugula, Blue Cheese & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Grilled Summer Vegetables with Black Olive Vinaigrette
- Jalapeño Raspberry Vinaigrette on Mixed Green Salad with Chicken, Avocado, Black Beans & Manchego
- Total Time: 4 minutes
Delicious & Sweet Fig Vinaigrette is great for any kind of salad. Crumbles some cheese on top for an added touch.
- ¼ cup Navarino Icons Organic Fig Marmalade Click to buy in our online pantry
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon minced shallot (optional)
- Place jam in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 10 seconds.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients until completely combined.
- Cool to room temperature.
You can use several other jams to make this same vinaigrette
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: sauce
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: Greek
This vinaigrette sounds absolutely delightful! I've been craving salads (thank you holiday season!) like crazy, so this would be the perfect topping!
It is a super delicious vinaigrette. Thank you!
Thank you, Jillian! it's nice to see you around here again:)
Hello Helene, The sweetness of the fig is wonderfully delicious!
Wow. This is a recipe to try. I love the sweetness the Jam would add to this.
Hi Chichi, Thank you for your comment. The sweetness is the right amount has a lovely taste.
This vinaigrette sounds wonderful and I love that you've given alternative jam varieties as substitutions. It makes it that much easier to switch this up!
Hi Jenni, I love to use jam in many of my recipes. Thank you!
That's some perfect combination... i love fig jams...
This looks delicious! Thank you for making my salad super tasty!
Thank you Jillian!
This Kalamata Fig Vinaigrette sounds like a great dressing on some greens.
Yes, it is Luci. This vinaigrette is excellent with greens like arugula, watercress, etc..
Thank you for your comment