Spiced Sour Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream
Semi-homemade Spiced Sour Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream is one of the easiest 1-2-3 recipes at Spoonabilities. You just need to get a pint (or more) of chocolate ice cream at the supermarket, let it soften in the refrigerator for about an hour, add the Spiced Sour Cherry Spread, refreeze and voila! TIP: For more authentic, homemade, from scratch ice cream, we have a recipe for that too. Here is a simple recipe to follow.
- 1 pint premium chocolate ice cream, softened slightly
- ½ cup chilled Spiced Sour Cherry Spread
- 1 TableSpoon cherry brandy or brandy or Grand Marnier (optional)
- Let ice cream soften in the refrigerator for about an hour. (TIP: set a timer to remember it's in there)
- Stir together ice cream, Spiced Sour Cherry Spread and cherry brandy.
- Transfer to plastic container; cover and freeze until firm.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Spiced Sour Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream with a hint of brandy