Chicken Flatbread Pizza with Apple & Caramelized Onion Spread is an easy recipe to server your party guests, even if your guests are the sofa and TV.
You can make this pizza in less than 5 minutes and all the ingredients you buy pre-made. This Chicken Flatbread Pizza is crunchy, meaty, cheesy and has a hint of sweetness from the Apple & Caramelized Onion Spread.
Chicken Flatbread Pizza Variations
You can keep the base of the flatbread crust and the topping of the Apple Caramelized Onion Spread, and play around with these other options:
- Walnut & shredded aged cheddar cheese
- Shredded Fontina cheese, baked sweet potato mashed, sage & kale.
- Prosciutto, Dubliner cheese & fresh thyme
- Brie, and fresh basil as a garnish.
- Bacon, grated sharp cheddar cheese & grated Havarti cheese.
- Other ingredient suggestions are herbed goat cheese, dried thyme leaves, cubed cooked chicken breast, cooked real bacon bits, green onions, shredded pepper Jack cheese & shredded Cheddar cheese.
Looking for More Pizza?
- Crispy Veggie Pizza Recipe with Olive Bruschetta
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Artichokes and Roasted Red Pepper
- Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Chicken
- Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza
Beer: Bock German Style beer pairs well with the chicken & Gruyere Cheese. Porter is another dark style of beer developed in London from well-hopped beers made from brown malt which pairs well with Gruyere cheese.
Wine: Beaujolais, Chardonnay, Chianti, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Syrah/Shiraz, dry red Lambrusco or a Bonarda frizzante.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Looking for more Chicken recipes?
Here are a few related recipe ideas you might enjoy: