Fresh Broiled Peaches with delicious Black Cherry Preserve & topped with a creamy Creme Fraiche. This combination is amazing with soft and tender peaches caramelized with the cherry jam on the broiler for 6 to 10 minutes.
The concentration of peach and cherry flavors come through because L’Epicurien Black Cherry Jam, which is available in our online shop, tastes heavenly. This cherry jam is made with varieties from the Bigarreau cherry family, known for their exceptional taste qualities. The Bigarreau cherries are heart-shaped cherries with hard, crisp and sweet flesh. This jam has bountiful quantities to get as many beautiful and juicy morello cherries in every jar. Doesn't that sound good?
Top Broiled Peaches with Creme Fraiche
The final decadent touch of this peaches dish is a spoonful of Creme Fraiche. If you can't find Creme Fraiche, use sour cream instead. Another option is ricotta cheese.
What else can I do with Black Cherry Preserve?
If you have some left-over Black Cherry Jam from this broiled peaches recipe, get some bread, toast it, add some ricotta cheese, and top with the cherry preserve. This will make a great appetizer for your next get-together or for brunch or breakfast.
Interested in Stone Fruits?
Want to know more about stone fruits? Check out this blog post we wrote about stone fruit season, and these recipes:
- Tropical Peach Mango Rum Punch
- Summer Stone Fruit Caprese Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes
- Chilled Peach Soup with Fresh Goat Cheese
Fresh Broiled Peaches with the delicious Black Cherry Jam & topped with a creamy Creme Fraiche. This combination is amazing with soft and tender peaches caramelized with the Black Cherry Preserve on the broiler for 6 to 10 minutes. If you can't find Creme Fraiche, use sour cream instead. Another option is ricotta cheese.
- 4 firm-ripe peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- ½ cup Black Cherry Jam Click to buy in our online shop
- 1 TableSpoon Crème fraiche
- Adjust top oven rack about 5 inches from the broiler, and turn the broiler on to pre-hear.
- Line a small shallow baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut the peaches in two halves and remove the pit.
- Place peaches cut side up.
- Spoon in a teaSpoon or two of the Black Cherry Jam into the hole where the pit was
- Place the peaches in the oven, and broil for about 6-8 minutes until they are caramelized but not burnt
- Serve warm, topped with crème fraiche, if desired.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 13.8 g
- Sodium: 1.8 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 1.6 mg
Available here today in our online shop: