Lingonberry Cake is a simple dessert recipe in which we add some Lingonberry Fruit Spread to give a fruity flavor.Print
This is a simple cake recipe and we added some of our Lingonberry Fruit Spread to give a fruity flavor. Lingonberry, although it’s hard to put this superior taste into words, can be described as a cross between a cranberry and a huckleberry. These wonderful little berries are refreshingly tart with a touch of sweetness.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease the bottom of two 9” round pans.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour and baking powder and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla and rose water until incorporated. Add eggs one at a time.
- Beat in flour and the jam alternately beginning and ending with flour until both are fully incorporated.
- Divide batter between the pans and bake about 30 minutes – until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Frost with butter cream frosting. I used the recipe from The Kitchen Magpie
- Category: Dessert
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.
More Recipes with Lingonberry Fruit Spread:
Other recipes using lingonberries are Swedish meatballs, as well as dessert recipes like Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake, and Coconut Cream Lingonberry Pops and even a savory sauce for pork like delicious Lingonberry Port Sauce.
Check out more cake recipes in the links below :
- Pumpkin Tiramisu Cake with Pumpkin Spice Mascarpone Cream
- Pumpkin Carrot Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Pecan Pie Bundt Cake
- Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake
- Hazelnut Citrus Torte
- Persian Almond Cardamom Pistachio Cake
- Death by Chocolate Cake