Jalapeño Raspberry Glaze for Pork Chops Recipe
This Jalapeño Raspberry glaze for pork chops recipe is sweet, herby and with a hint of spice. This glaze will also go very well with chicken or steak. As a side dish for this glaze, I recommend a baked potato, roasted root vegetables, green salad with a simple dressing or white rice.
- 1-2 teaSpoons Seasoning Mix (see recipe below)
- 4 boneless pork chops, ¾” thick
- ¼ cup Jalapeno Raspberry Jam
- 2 TableSpoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 TableSpoon Balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaSpoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning mix on both sides.
- Grill pork until done - about 4 minute per side or when reaches internal temperature of 145F.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced to glaze consistency, stirring occasionally.
- If you don't like much thyme. Then, reduce the amount of thyme and increase jam from 1/4 to 1/2 cup.
- Spoon sauce evenly over chops before serving.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.