We opened up the Spoonabilities Test Kitchen on Sunday, and made a pork roast with Caramel Sauce – one the products that we are testing for our new website www.Spoonabilities.com. When Carlos wanted to add the caramel sauce to our product line, I was skeptical as to what recipe we could use it in. This pork roast was one of the most amazingly delicious combinations that Carlos has put together.
Pork roast with Salted Bourbon Goat’s Milk Caramel Sauce is a true delight and will surely be the highlight of your next barbecue party. Try it today.Print
Pork roast with Salted Bourbon Goat’s Milk Caramel Sauce is a true delight and will surely be the highlight of your next barbecue party. Try it today.
- 1 pork roast
- 1/2 Jar Salted Bourbon Goat’s Milk Caramel Sauce Click to purchase in our online shop
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven at 380 degrees F.
- Chop the garlic, add some salt and a small amount of olive oil. Mash until become a paste.
- Add more salt to taste
- Place the pork on the cutting board and massage the Pork with the paste.
- Put on the stove an oven proof saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil.
- When the pan is really hot, place the pork and sear all the sides.
- Take the pork out and set aside.
- Add a small amount of olive oil and saute the red onions, Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When the onions are tender, add half of the Caramel Sauce but reserve the rest to glaze the pork every 15 min. until it is done.
- Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165.
- Category: dinner
- Method: roasting
- Cuisine: International