Pork Roast with Caramel Sauce
- 1 Pork Roast
- 1/2 Jar Caramel Sauce
- 2 Glove of Garlic
- 1 Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 380 degrees F.
- Chop the garlic, add some salt and a small amount of olive oil. Mash until become a paste.
- Add more salt to taste
- Place the pork on the cutting board and massage the Pork with the paste.
- Put on the stove an oven proof saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil.
- When the pan is really hot, place the pork and sear all the sides.
- Take the pork out and set aside.
- Add a small amount of olive oil and saute the red onions, Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When the onions are tender, add half of the Caramel Sauce but reserve the rest to glaze the pork every 15 min. until it is done.
- Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy